|Gold||900/1,000||201,000||Red Son Pack, Gold Booster Pack|
|Red Son Power: Wonder Woman and her team gain 15% POWER generation for each Red Son character on her team.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Her s2 previously has reduced damage, but this handicap has since been removed.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Wonder Woman. Having a card that "counters" Wonder Woman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Other Red Son characters. Especially Superman/Red Son and Green Lantern/Red Son.
- Harley Quinn/Animated: Her ability to boost power generation along with 600 Wonder Woman will help Wonder Woman/Red Son generate a lot of power.
- Wonder Woman/600: Her bonus power generation boost can come in handy for Wonder Woman/Red Son.
- Killer Frost/Prime & Solomon Grundy/Earth 2: On a full Red Son team or when teamed with Wonder Woman/600, Wonder Woman's passive can help alleviate the decrease in power generation.
- Killer Frost/Prime & Solomon Grundy/Earth 2: Both of them can hinder Wonder Woman's power gen effectiveness.
Here are Wonder Woman's abilities.
|Shield Toss||First Special||Wonder Woman uses her shield as a projectile, taking her opponent unawares.||Rapid Swipe|
|By the Gods||Second Special||Using both sword and shield, Wonder Woman weaves an unrivaled tapestry of martial prowess.||Tap (x2), Quick tap|
|Justice Javelin||Super Move||Wonder Woman calls in allies to help annihilate her opposition. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Aside from Shield Toss being chainable after using heavy basics which is inherent in all versions of Wonder Woman (except Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman), Red Son Wonder Woman can also chain it immediately to her SP2, “By The Gods”.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Wonder Woman's support cards and gear.
|Daughter of Zeus||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Strength of Demeter||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Amazonian Origin||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Sword & Shield (Amazonian Sword & Shield)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Wonder Woman] 15% - 25% chance to REFLECT SPECIAL 2 while blocking
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Wonder Woman's Lariat (Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth )||Gear||
10% - 20% DAMAGE BOOST to special 2
[Wonder Woman] 15% - 35% POWERDRAIN chance on Tag-In
[Evolved] 100% HEAL SELF 8% - 18% on special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- When teamed with Green Lantern/Red Son, upon using her SP1, the green "armor" can even be seen on her shield when thrown.
- She shares the same stats with Batman/Red Son.
- If the player doesn't tap at all on the mini-game during her Special 2, she will only perform the first hit instead of the whole special.