|Gold||800/1,100||201,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Femme Fatale Pack, Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Booster Pack, Special Challenge Booster Packs, Survivor Pack (2nd Edition)|
|Amazonian Fury: All FEMALE characters on Wonder Woman's team receive +30% DAMAGE and POWER generation.|
Wonder Woman 600 is one of the strongest support characters in the game, but her high power generation and damage passive is uniquely limited only to female characters. Because of her passive, any female characters on your team become a deadly threat to the opponent.
She can be unlocked through Challenge Mode. Otherwise, she can be randomly obtained in the Challenge Booster Pack and in the newly-added Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack or as a guaranteed character from the Femme Fatale Pack. However, obtaining her from a pack will not unlock her for direct promotions.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Adding female characters such as Batgirl/Cassandra Cain, Killer Frost, Raven/Prime , Wonder Woman/Justice League, Wonder Woman/Dawn of Justice and/or Jessica Cruz/Rebirth to form a great team especially because of their passives and high stats.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Wonder Woman. Having a card that "counters" Wonder Woman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Any female characters, as stated in her passive.
- Harley Quinn/Animated: When paired together, Harley and Wonder Woman can provide the ultimate support to any female character. Their passives can stack for a whopping +50% power gen and damage (and that's without gear cards). Plus, Harley has the advantage of providing team healing and yet another +50% damage boost with her Bag-o-Tricks,
- Killer Frost/Prime and Solomon Grundy/Earth 2: When paired with Harley Quinn/Animated, they will be able to counteract both their dampening passives. While not quite effective against the two combined, they still have a large damage boost to compensate.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: Batman can choose to have DoT immunity, which can negate the BLEED and reduce the overall effectiveness from Wonder Woman's SP2.
- Aquaman/Injustice 2: Though he's not immune to DoT, as long as he has power to spend, Aquaman can rinse off the BLEED from Wonder Woman's SP2 and apply it to her with double the effect. If he uses his SP1, he would also add a BLEED of his own, causing a potentially devastating DoT counter-attack.
- Red Son characters: With the proper combination, a Red Son team can keep up with or outperform a Wonder Woman/600 backed all-girl team with Superman (damage boost) and Wonder Woman (power gen boost). The third Red Son teammate can depend on the strategy.
Here are Wonder Woman's abilities.
|Shield Toss||First Special||Wonder Woman uses her shield as a projectile, taking her opponent unawares.||Rapid Swipe|
|Aegis Wrath||Second Special||Wonder Woman combines shield and sword strikes to crush her opponent. BLEEDING damage over 8 seconds.||Quick tap, Rapid swipe|
|Justice Javelin||Super Move||Wonder Woman calls in allies to help annihilate her opposition. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Wonder Woman's support cards and gear.
|Daughter of Zeus||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Strength of Demeter||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Amazonian Origin||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Sword & Shield (Amazonian Sword & Shield)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Wonder Woman] 15% - 25% chance to REFLECT SPECIAL 2 while blocking
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Wonder Woman's Lariat (Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth )||Gear||
10% - 20% DAMAGE BOOST to special 2
[Wonder Woman] 15% - 35% POWERDRAIN chance on Tag-In
[Evolved] 100% HEAL SELF 8% - 18% on special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Her appearance is based on Wonder Woman's appearance in issue #600 (post Crisis) in an alternate timeline.
- She's the only character to have a gender-based passive.