The Militarized Batmobile is a piece of Legendary (5-Star) Gear, evolved from the Epic (4-Star) gear, The Batmobile. The unevolved version can be obtained by ranking in the top 5% of certain Online Battle seasons, or as a possible reward in the Worst Heroes Ever Bundle, The Dawn of Justice Triple Pack, Nth Metal Pro Packs, or Nth Metal Ultimate Packs.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- 15% - 25% MAX HEALTH increase
- [Batman] 10% - 20% Supermove Damage Increase
- [EVOLVED] [Batman] 100% AREA EFFECT: opponent's team takes 20% - 25% damage from your Supermove
- [EVOLVED] [Batman] 100% 3 - 5 seconds invulnerability after your Supermove is activated
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Batmobile is the only piece of gear that directly involves Super Moves, making Batman's Super Move more relevant than most in Online Battles despite the possibility of its damage being resisted by up to 50%.
The high single-hit damage makes it suitable for dealing with Raven. However, the invulnerability will not protect Batman from Raven/Prime's passive if the super itself did not knock her out.
The invulnerability is also invaluable, being the only on-demand invulnerability effect players could use (while Green Lantern/John Stewart's Emergency Barrier only activates once per character per match when their health falls below 20%). It is excellent for taking unblockable abilities, such as Bane/Luchador's tag in stun and all the special 2s of Arkham characters thanks to Harley Quinn/Arkham's passive and also to avoid losing health from characters such as Joker/Insurgency or Joker/Prime. Since you are invulnerable, it might actually be better to not block as it will give you a good amount of power (especially against specials with many rapid hits). Be careful of when your invulnerability wears off, though. Note that while at lower stats it may not fully shield you from Killer Frost/Prime's Black Ice, only the third hit is actually block breaking, and if it is negated by invulnerability the rest can be blocked as normal after it wears off; the same applies to Superman/Godfall's Frozen Delivery.
This gear is best used on Batman/Arkham Origins and Batman/Arkham Knight due to how easy it is for them to gain power. Batman Beyond/Animated is another good user if you want to utilize the crit damage boost of his Super Move. Team him with Batgirl/Prime or Wonder Woman/New 52 and equip him with Ra's al Ghul's Scimitar or Tantu Totem for quick power gain.
Fusing[edit | edit source]
Ignoring the power credit cost and assuming minimum output (24 red, 24 blue, 24 green), evolving it breaks even after 7 gear pieces shattered.
Ignoring the power credit cost and assuming minimum output (60 red, 60 blue, 60 green), maxing it breaks even after 5 gear pieces shattered (over the base evolved form).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Militarized Batmobile is the second piece of 5-star gear available, after the Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar. It's also the first gear with 4 effects.
- The Batmobile is the only piece of gear that:
- Has multiple effects exclusive to one character.
- Has character-specific effects that require evolving to unlock.
- Has more than one additional effects when evolved.
- Doesn't have non-character-specific effects additionally offered upon evolving.
- Affects super moves.
- Ending the match with Super Move helps you the its Invulnerability from above
- The Batmobile was the first piece of online season reward gear that has a unique portrait on the online battle page. Most others are only represented by an unevolved version of the gear card. It was later joined by Riddler's Cane, Soultaker Sword, and Mother Box.
- Batman has the most character-specific gears in the game at 4: Batman's Cowl, Silicon Carbide Batsuit, this, and the Batman Ninja Helmet.
- Since this gear's release, the stats have been changed. The wording of Super Move has been changed to all one word as Supermove, and 100% was added before the evolved effects.
5-U-93-R Pill (Overpowered 5-U-93-R) • Alien Artifact (Mother Box) • Ancient Katana (Soultaker Sword) • Astro Force (Astro-Harness) • Black Diamond (Heart of Darkness) • Black Power Battery (Nekron's Scythe) • Cloak (Cloak of Destiny) • Gingo Fruit (Gingold Soda) • Gloves of Azrael (Gauntlets of Azrael) • Mysterious Artifact (The Ibistick) • Nightwing's Ninjato (Brandished Ninjato) • Ra's Al Ghul's Dagger (Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar) • Riddler's Cane (Riddler's Staff) • Scarecrow's Mask (Scarecrow's Ventilator Mask) • Sengoku Helmet (Batman Ninja Helmet) • The Batmobile (Militarized Batmobile) • The Master's Arms (The Master's Death Cart) • Time Capsule (Quake Engine) • Totem (Tantu Totem) • War Gauntlet (Claw of Horus)