|Bronze||200/200||8,000||Available in Store, Bronze Booster Pack, Gotham Pack|
|Crazy Love: When teamed with The Joker, both Harley & The Joker deal 25% MORE DAMAGE.|
Harley Quinn/Prime is more of a support character than a strong offensive one, with mediocre stats and a passive that buffs both her and The Joker. Her second attack makes her the ultimate benefactor; she can give her team a 50% damage boost (depicted as The Joker portrait icon), throw a bomb that can't be blocked (Dynamite icon), or she can heal the team by 25% of their maximum health (Flower icon). For players who have a Silver-Bronze mixup team, her and The Joker/Prime (or even the Gold Jokers) gain a strong edge on the battlefield. However, unlike all other versions of Harley, she does not have a universal passive boost.
Her special 2, Bag-o-Tricks, lets you choose between the three effects and always rotates in the same order, e.g. Bomb – Flower – Joker – Bomb – Flower – Joker – Bomb, but the first item is random. Since the first and last item is always the same, you can opt to not tap at all if it's the item you want. Note that while the bomb is unblockable, it cannot gain damage through tapping or swiping, and always deals the minimum damage. The 50% damage boost essentially means you have to use at least two other special 2s for it to be efficient, and the heal may not be able to keep up with the damage in cases when a straight special 2 can't deal a sufficiently crippling blow anyway. Coupled with her low stats, this leaves her worth somewhat debatable.
Harley Quinn's special 2, or the team damage boost effect in particular, has an unusual invulnerability mechanic: right after using the damage boost, she goes into the immune to flinching state first (damage can be done, specials can deal damage and be initiated, she cannot block but cannot be knocked out) for a short time before briefly turning full invulnerable and then back to normal. This means that uniquely it is possible, when immediately used after, for faster specials (e.g. Wonder Woman's Shield Toss) to deal full damage in the first stage without her being able to block, slower specials (e.g. Shazam's Bolt of Zeus) will hit her in her full invulnerable phase and do no damage and very slow specials (e.g. Batman's Explosive Batarang) can be initiated during this period but only hit when she has completely returned to normal. Multi-hit attacks can hit her in different stages; Darkseid/Prime's Omega Blast will have its first hit in the first stage (full unblockable damage), while the second and third hits will be in the second stage (no damage dealt). This delayed invulnerability is excellent when you can predict dangerous enemy specials and negate some of their damage. A good example is when it is used against Killer Frost/Prime's infamous Black Ice: when Killer Frost tags in with 2 bars of power, immediately use Harley's damage boost; Killer Frost would almost certainly use Black Ice, and the block breaking hit will be negated by this invulnerability.
Harley Quinn's special 2 in general also has a significant mechanic difference compared to other specials: it runs in real time, while most other specials (including Zatanna's special 2 despite similar option-choosing) take place in bullet time. There are a few noticeable effects: in-universe timers, such as Ares' block disable, will continue to tick down during her s2; damage over time effects, while normally will continue to hit during a special, since specials take a short in-universe time (a much longer time in the real world while you tap/swipe) the damage is not as much, but Harley's s2 runs in a long time in-universe so damage over time can have a much more significant effect.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Harley Quinn. Having a card that "counters" Harley Quinn does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Darkseid/Prime: Darkseid can triple the health and damage stat of Bronze characters.
- Wonder Woman/600: She gives +30% damage and power generation to all female characters on her team.
- Harley Quinn: With even more Harley characters in a team, they can do Bag-o-Tricks more often. Another Harley card(s) can use the unblockable bomb all the time, heal the team more often, or each Harley character can be used for their own Bag-o-Tricks' option.
- The Joker: As stated in her passive.
- Any gear that enhances Bag-o-Tricks' effects, such as Harley's signature Dual .357 Revolvers that heals team 25% on special 2 (that makes 50% on Bag-o-Tricks' heal option), or the Heart of Darkness, The Ibistick, the Fourth World Godly Mace etc. that enhances the damage of the unblockable bomb.
- Bronze characters: Her special 2 can KO any Bronze character other than Solomon Grundy.
- Superman/Blackest Night: His passive makes Blackest Night characters immune to unblockable attacks, including Harley's Bag-o-Tricks' unblockable bomb.
Here are Harley Quinn's abilities.
|Cartwheel||First Special||Harley throws a tantrum, then follows up with a cartwheel kick.||Swipe|
|Bag-o-Tricks||Second Special||Harley performs one of three RANDOM EFFECTS: Team Damage Boost, Unblockable Bomb, or Team Health Gain.||Tap|
|Mallet Bomb||Super Move||A mallet. A bomb. That's what Harley uses to smash her opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Harley Quinn's support cards and gear.
|Poison Ivy||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST||3,000|
|Harley's Mallet||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST||4,000|
|Mr. J||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|.357 Revolver (Dual .357 Revolvers)||Gear||
8% - 18% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Harley Quinn] 100% HEAL TEAM 15% - 25% on Special 2
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Harley Quinn/Prime is the only Harley Quinn character who doesn't use firearms in any of her attacks, despite wielding dual revolvers. Harley Quinn/Insurgency, Harley Quinn/Arkham and Harley Quinn/Animated all use them in their special 1s while Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight uses one when her passive is triggered, in her heavy combo, and combo ender, and Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad uses one in both of her basic attacks patterns.