|Silver||380/320||35,000||Available in Store, Silver Booster Pack, Gotham Pack, Black Friday Pack 1, Daily log-in bonus reward (day 50)|
|Psychotic Sidekick: Harley and her teammates deal 10% more DAMAGE.|
|Basic Combo||Damage Pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||11%|
|Heavy||5% - 7%||12%|
Harley Quinn Insurgency is more of a support character than a strong offensive one. Her second attack makes her the ultimate benefactor; she can heal the team, give them a permanent damage boost, or throw a bomb that can't be blocked. Her small damage boost is a small fortune for players who are starting their Silver teams. In addition, this coupled with her second attack's team damage boost provide a large dose of extra damage.
All versions of Harley Quinn share a unique Special 2, Bag-o-Tricks; for more information on it, see that page.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Harley Quinn. Having a card that "counters" Harley Quinn does not mean it is always a good choice.
- The Joker/Batman Ninja: With the help of Lord Joker, Harley Quinn's Specials deal 20% Area Effect Damage to the tagged out opponents.
- Lex Luthor/Prime: Paired together, both Harley and Luthor will give their team up to 25% more Damage.
- Doomsday/Regime, and Deathstroke/Prime: Her team heal on SP2 will make it harder for them to perform a KO.
- Superman/Blackest Night: Superman's passive will make him and his Blackest Night teammates immune to Unlockable attacks, therefore making Harley's bomb less effective.
- Killer Frost/Regime: Her healing suppression will make Harleys heal very ineffective, plus when Killer Frost activates a Special she will dampen the opponents Power and Speed by 50%.
Here are Harley Quinn's abilities.
|Line of Fire||Second Special||Harley lets loose with her dual pistols.||Target|
|Bag-o-Tricks||Second Special||Harley performs one of three RANDOM EFFECTS: Team Damage Boost, Unblockable Bomb, or Team Health Gain.||Tap|
|Mallet Bomb||Super Move||A mallet. A bomb. That's what Harley uses to smash her opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Harley Quinn's support cards and gear.
|Poison Ivy||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST||3,000|
|Harley's Mallet||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST||4,000|
|Mr. J||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|.357 Revolver (Dual .357 Revolvers)||Gear||
8% - 18% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Harley Quinn] 100% HEAL TEAM 15% - 25% on Special 2
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters. Numbers with a * after them may not be accurate, please allow for a discrepancy of '+1/-1' damage or health due to rounding inconsistencies in game code.
- She's the only version of Harley Quinn to NOT include any mention of The Joker in her passive.
- Both her and Catwoman/Prime has the lowest total base stats out of all the Silver characters, although her passive makes up for her weak stats.