|Silver||370/450||44,000||Available in Store, Silver Booster Pack, Black Friday Pack 1|
|Re-Energize: Cyborg regenerates POWER at 150% the normal rate while he is Tagged-Out.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
He pops up from time to time in low-level content, or as one of the silver cards in Nightmare difficulty in the first tier for Challenge Mode. His fast power generation makes it much faster for him to build up to s2, making him a true threat to weak or limited teams. Currently, Cyborg has a bug which makes him gain 150% more power even when tagged in. This, combined with the right gear cards (Heart of Darkness, The Ibistick, LOA Adept Knives), allows him to practically spam his s2, and if combined with Green Lantern/Regime he can gain a bar of power for every hit he takes or deals really quickly.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Cyborg. Having a card that "counters" Cyborg does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Green Lantern/Regime, Harley Quinn/Animated, Wonder Woman/Red Son: All three provide boosts to power generation which, when coupled with Cyborg's passive, allows Cyborg to generate power at alarming rates. Harley Quinn would also increase damage in addition to power generation.
Good Against Edit
- Characters or gears with health threshold activated passives or abilities.
- Raven/Prime: Cyborg's SP2 is a strong one-shot nuke, perfect for KO'ing Raven without triggering her passive
- Green Lantern/John Stewart: Same as above except it prevents the Emergency Barrier John provides to himself and his teammates.
- Astro-Harness: Same as above except as a single, heavy damage hit can deliver a KO without activating the invulnerabilites or the shield offered by the harness.
Countered By Edit
- Killer Frost/Prime: Her passive can handicap Cyborg's passive.
Here are Cyborg's abilities.
|Sonic Disruptor||First Special||Cyborg launches a powerful sonic blast at his opponent. CHANCE TO STUN.||Rapid tap|
|Power Fist||Second Special||Cyborg hammers into his opponent with a massive uppercut.||Rapid swipe|
|Target Lock||Super Move||Technology's vast destructive arsenal is unleashed by Cyborg. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Cyborg's support cards and gear.
|Molybdenum Limbs||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Targeting System||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|S.T.A.R. Labs||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Cybernetic Implants (Cybernetic Exoskeleton)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Cyborg] 15% - 25% POWERDRAIN chance on Special 1
[EVOLVED] HEAL SELF 15% - 25% on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.