|Silver||500/400||51,000||Available in Store, Silver Booster Pack, Black Friday Pack 1|
| Lightning Aura: When Black Adam Tags-In, he gains an aura that will DAMAGE the opponent if Black Adam is hit.
Lasts for 3 hits.
Black Adam Prime is, despite being one of the less popular Silver cards, among one of the most expensive. His special 2 is a power drain, which is generally much less practical than a special 1 power drain, his special 1 has a very slow starting animation and can be tricky to land unblocked. Nevertheless, he has the single highest damage stat out of all silver cards, which can lead to good results with the crit and life drain on special 1 from his gear, as well as having the tied highest total base stats with Doomsday/Regime.
Invulnerability effects, such as Green Lantern/John Stewart's passive, as well as the invulnerability offered during his own special attack's animation, will take precedence over his passive.
His passive is good against characters that have something to do with tagging in. For example, Nightwing/New 52 deals more damage when he tags in. This is not a good idea when Black Adam/Prime still has his Lightning Aura theorfore causing Nightwing/New 52 to deal more damage to himself.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Black Adam. Having a card that "counters" Black Adam does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Her passive lets Black Adam tag in and out more frequently, replenishing his aura more often.
- Nightwing/New 52: If Black Adam still has his Lightning Aura activated, tagging in Nightwing is not a good idea. Since Nightwing's basic attacks are boosted, this also means that he will do more damage to himself as well as get interrupted, opening himself to Black Adam's attacks.
- Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight: If Harley is tagged out and Black Adam tags in, should her passive activate, she would use up his shield without damaging her team whatsoever.
Here are Black Adam's abilities.
|Electric Burst||First Special||Black Adam unleashes a burst of raw electricity to shock his opponent.||Rapid tap|
|Lightning Strike||Second Special||Storm clouds form as Black Adam calls down lightning. DRAINS POWER.||Target|
|Teth-Adam||Super Move||Black Adam calls upon his ancient power to deliver a lightning-infused beatdown. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Black Adam's support cards and gear.
|Isis||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Shazam||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Kahndaq||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Kahndaq Garb (Kahndaq Royal Garb)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Black Adam] 20% - 30% LIFEDRAIN chance on Special 1
[EVOLVED] 20% - 30% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Even if he didn't attack and deal any damage, if he manages to reflect the damage back at the attacker, it will counts as him dealing damage at the end result of the match! And the same can be said for his Gold counterpart.
- Just like his Gold counterpart, Black Adam/Regime, he can also knock out an opponent if their health is low enough and ONLY IF they attack him with basic attacks or a Super Move.